This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING][Patch]: multilib fixes for libjava
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:51:39 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PING][Patch]: multilib fixes for libjava
- References: <20061116150547.GA21246@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
Jack Howarth writes:
> Can I get a review on...
> ...at least for gcc trunk before bit rot sets
Wouldn't it be a good idea to post an actual patch to gcc-patches,
with a ChangeLog?
Lest anyone think this is waiting on me, let me say that I have no
problem with this. It is for Darwin maintainers to comment.
But they won't see it, because Darwin does not appear in the Subject
line and libjava does.