This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR tree-opt/25500 SRA vs struct containing a vector
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Andrew_Pinski at playstation dot sony dot com, mark at codesourcery dot com, paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 06:12:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR tree-opt/25500 SRA vs struct containing a vector
- References: <OFE6A6AB3D.47DD02C6-ON88257227.0001D97Bfirstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wednesday 15 November 2006 01:36, Andrew_Pinski@playstation.sony.com wrote:
> * tree-sra.c (decide_block_copy): If we have only one non-
> aggregate element in the struct, don't do a block copy.
Could you add a comment before that new block of code to explain