This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING] for 4.3 patches
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 20:12:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PING] for 4.3 patches
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Roger Sayle wrote:
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, Uros Bizjak wrote:
2) [PATCH, i386]: Implement x87 register passing convention:
If it's OK with you, I'd like to wait a little while for stage 1 to calm
down a bit before approving your x87 register passing convention patch?
With Honza and Richi's i386 backend patches currently going in, I hope
you don't mind waiting a week or so, for this larger change of yours to
be queued. There may even be pending branch merges.
is there any new progress regarding above patch?