This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Refactoring for mode-dependent addresses
- From: Mark Shinwell <shinwell at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:48:50 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Refactoring for mode-dependent addresses
- References: <44ED58A1.email@example.com>
Mark Shinwell wrote:
This patch refactors code relating to GO_IF_MODE_DEPENDENT_ADDRESS so that
recog.c always deems PRE_INC, POST_INC, PRE_DEC and POST_DEC cases to
be mode dependent. Previously this decision was deferred to
Now we're in stage 1, I'd like to ping this one, please.
This is already committed to addrmodes branch, but a colleague has
suggested it should go on mainline right away. OK to apply subject to
re-testing with a current mainline on i686-pc-linux-gnu?