This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Use XCNEW instead of XNEW+memset
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Dirk Mueller <dmueller at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 14 Nov 2006 01:53:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Use XCNEW instead of XNEW+memset
- References: <email@example.com>
Dirk Mueller <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| This just cleans up some allocation+memset into zero-initialized-allocations.
| I've had this in my tree for several weeks and couldn't find an issue with
| it, and it does seem to make the compiler a few bytes smaller ;)
| Ok for mainline, assuming that another full regtest passes?
It looks OK to me. This general cleanup was pre-approved in earlier