This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] Backport revised error messages to 4.2
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Brooks Moses <brooks dot moses at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 13:17:04 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] Backport revised error messages to 4.2
- References: <454ECB26.email@example.com>
On Sun, Nov 05, 2006 at 09:41:58PM -0800, Brooks Moses wrote:
> The attached patch backports my recent revision of the GFortran error
> message patches to 4.2, thereby fixing the bug with regards to
> nonconformance with GNU standards. (I'm submitting it for approval
> separately, since it's a combination of two that I committed to trunk.)
> Regression tested on 4.2 on i686-pc-gnu-linux. I get one FAIL which I
> believe is unrelated: "FAIL: gfortran.dg/secnds.f -O1 execution test";
> otherwise it passes.
> Ok for 4.2?