This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Committed] Only allow INTEGER_CSTs of integral/pointer types.
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 20:33:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: [Committed] Only allow INTEGER_CSTs of integral/pointer types.
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jason Merrill wrote:
Roger Sayle wrote:
Jason, were there any objections to this approach? Did it bootstrap
and regression test without problems?
Nobody responded to my RFC. I'm pretty sure it tested without problems,
but I'll test it again with the current tree.
Yep, still no regressions on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu. If it seems
reasonable to you, I'll go ahead and check it in.