This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Mark builtin erf as an "odd" function
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:46:33 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Mark builtin erf as an "odd" function
On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, Kaveh R. GHAZI wrote:
> 2006-11-09 Kaveh R. Ghazi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * fold-const.c (negate_mathfn_p): Add BUILT_IN_ERF.
> * gcc.dg/torture/builtin-symmetric-1.c: New test.
This looks reasonable. Ok for mainline. Thanks.