This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Committed] Only allow INTEGER_CSTs of integral/pointer types.
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:31:35 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [Committed] Only allow INTEGER_CSTs of integral/pointer types.
On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> This was also part of the patch at:
Interesting! Did anything come of Jason's patch? It must have slipped
through my INBOX, and I missed it. However it looks reasonable. I'll
admit that I tried investigating PR28915 myself, only to encounter the
verify_expr issues. I didn't think to tweak the verifier to allow
non-gimple-var but TREE_CONSTANT expressions in CONSTRUCTORS.
Jason, were there any objections to this approach? Did it bootstrap
and regression test without problems?