This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Committed] Only allow INTEGER_CSTs of integral/pointer types.
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: roger at eyesopen dot com (Roger Sayle)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 20:58:18 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [Committed] Only allow INTEGER_CSTs of integral/pointer types.
> Sure enough no sooner did I add this sanity test than it immediately
> failed in the testsuite (from a pre-existing issue) where we try to
> construct an INTEGER_CST of vector type!
> 2006-11-10 Roger Sayle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * expmed.c (make_tree): Use the correct type, i.e. the inner
> type, when constructing the individual elements of a CONST_VECTOR.
This was also part of the patch at: