This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: only error for missing gmp/mpfr if gcc directory exists
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dj at redhat dot com, paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 11:08:51 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: only error for missing gmp/mpfr if gcc directory exists
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Nov 10, 2006, at 10:46 AM, Kaveh R. GHAZI wrote:
we need to play nice with other projects that share the top level
configure. This patch ensures we only error on missing gmp/mpfr if
gcc directory exists.
Seems reasonable to me. Seems obvious to me.