This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [please test] RTL sharing verifier
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 08:45:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: [please test] RTL sharing verifier
- References: <20061109223538.GB31179@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
Jan Hubicka wrote:
as mentioned in previous mail, I would like to get the RTL sharing
verifier enabled in stage1 now. I am however aware that this is likely
going to find many positives, probably more than I can deal with myself
in resonable time. I am attaching my current patch I know to work on
i686 to ask everyone who wants to do little RTL debugging on his
favorite target to try it out and let me know how it works and if
possible also send fixes.
I think you should have a new PROP, and enable the verification
automatically in execute_todo, based on (properties & (PROP_rtl |
PROP_rtl_sharing)) == (PROP_rtl | PROP_rtl_sharing).