This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Changes to enable peeling non-innermost loops
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:54:37 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [patch] Changes to enable peeling non-innermost loops
On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
> * cfgloopmanip.c (update_single_exit_for_duplicated_loop,
> update_single_exit_for_duplicated_loops): New functions.
> (duplicate_loop_to_header_edge): Use
> * tree-ssa-loop-manip.c (tree_unroll_loop): Call verification
> functions only with ENABLE_CHECKING.
This is OK for mainline.
Any plans of generalize this code further so that irreducible loops
can be made reducible by peeling them?