This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] ppc64 native target for gcc
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at apple dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 12:34:03 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] ppc64 native target for gcc
- References: <C8816699-EB6E-4E92-AB6A-3BDFBAEE3350@apple.com>
On Nov 8, 2006, at 4:25 PM, Eric Christopher wrote:
Here's the corresponding ppc64 support for darwin.
Ok. If someone wanted to add -m32 multilibs, that would be fine.