This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: tuples merge for GIMPLE_MODIFY_STMT
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com, rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 12:45:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFA: tuples merge for GIMPLE_MODIFY_STMT
- References: <20061101152339.GA17409@redhat.com> <455366DF.email@example.com>
I'm having trouble with thunderbird. There were two more comments that
didn't make it in my posting.
1- Why the need to use the PROTECTED_* accessors? Is it really that
slow to do the checking GIMPLE_STMT_P in the unprotected accessors?
2- What happened to the idea of increasing tree codes to more bits? Do
we have any left over space in tree.base?