This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix PR22372
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Ira Rosen <IRAR at il dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 12:24:14 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix PR22372
- References: <OF2D0955CD.7296C812-ONC225720B.002E2FC7-C225720B.0031D893@il.ibm.com> <45531C80.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diego Novillo writes:
> Since we are back in stage 1, could you remove all the forward
> declarations for static functions? As a separate patch, because you'll
> be forced to also re-arrange the function bodies and that makes for a
> fairly big patch.
Is this part of coding standards?