This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] x86_64-darwin configury support
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at apple dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 16:54:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] x86_64-darwin configury support
- References: <F6DA5767-8BB9-4D09-9FD0-D4295E639843@apple.com>
On Nov 6, 2006, at 4:05 PM, Eric Christopher wrote:
Here's a patch to add an x86_64-darwin target to gcc.
Ok. I think this is safe and reasonable for 4.2, if you want to put
into there as well.