This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch]: use multi.m4 in zlib
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, geoffk at apple dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 11:01:37 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Patch]: use multi.m4 in zlib
- References: <20061105195406.754AF10034@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
On Nov 5, 2006, at 11:54 AM, Jack Howarth wrote:
The attached patch allows the multi.m4 added in r117741
to be used in regenerating the autoconf files for zlib.
This solves the build problems with multilib on G4s for
the zlib subdirectory.
Okay for trunk and 4.2?
I think these are ok for mainline and 4.2.