This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [4.3][doc patch] document new tree-codes for multipletypes vectorization project, and fortran build problem
- From: Dorit Nuzman <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "Diego Novillo" <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Mark Mitchell" <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 21:22:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: [4.3][doc patch] document new tree-codes for multipletypes vectorization project, and fortran build problem
"Richard Guenther" <email@example.com> wrote on 06/11/2006
> On 11/6/06, Diego Novillo <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Dorit Nuzman wrote on 11/04/06 09:13:
> > > Index: doc/c-tree.texi
> > > ===================================================================
> > > --- doc/c-tree.texi (revision 118409) +++ doc/c-tree.texi
> > > copy)
> > >
> > This looks fine. You're missing a ChangeLog entry, though.
> > Re. Fortran breakage. It works for me on x86/x86_64.
> Does this: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-11/msg00304.html
> fix it for you?