This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] MIPS: Add prefetchx insn to mips32r2
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at apple dot com>
- To: David Ung <davidu at mips dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 10:25:30 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] MIPS: Add prefetchx insn to mips32r2
- References: <454F6FF6.email@example.com>
On Nov 6, 2006, at 9:25 AM, David Ung wrote:
This patch simply extends the list of ISAs which has the prefectx
insn, by adding MIPS32R2.
Bootstrapped, ok for mainline?