This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] fwprop, updated patch and SPEC results
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 16:47:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fwprop, updated patch and SPEC results
- References: <454B91E2.email@example.com> <20061104154453.GA11911@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
Hi,Ok, I'll take a look.
it is really nice to see fwprop in ;). There seems to be some memory
consumption issue on huge CFGs however. There seems to be some weird
noise in the mmap/sbrk numbers I didn't yet chance to analyze, but 45%
on PR28071 looks quite off the noise.
THat thing consist of very huge CFG consisting of expanded MIN/MAX
functions (many diamonds)...