This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove internal info from fstrict-aliasing docs
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Josh Conner <jconner at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 11:59:01 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove internal info from fstrict-aliasing docs
- References: <454A30F4.email@example.com>
On Nov 2, 2006, at 9:55 AM, Josh Conner wrote:
In looking at the gcc man page, I noticed some wording that appeared
be aimed at developers, not users. OK to remove this bit from
or am I missing something obvious?
I don't think your missing anything, it seems fine to me as well.