This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add arm_vfp_ok effective-target keyword
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 09:23:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: Add arm_vfp_ok effective-target keyword
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <20061031192512.GA5910@us.ibm.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 04:05:09PM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> I've reverted the patch from 4.1 branch because it turns out not the have
> the check_no_compiler_messages support required.
We try to keep the testsuite support on all supported release branches.
I'll look at backporting the check_no_compiler_messages support, and
anything else that's missing there. Sorry about that.