This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: tuples merge for GIMPLE_MODIFY_STMT
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:39:16 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: RFA: tuples merge for GIMPLE_MODIFY_STMT
- References: <20061101152339.GA17409@redhat.com>
On Wed, 1 Nov 2006, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
> As Mark suggested, I'd like to get the ball rolling by posting the tuples
> patch so far. MODIFY_EXPRs have been converted, and that's it. Everything
> is working, bootstrap and all.
When this gets in, would you mind updating gcc-4.3/changes.html and also
submitting a news entry for our homepage?
(I'm aware that I keep repeating this like a broken record, and I'd really
like everyone to be more aggressive about her/his contributions in terms
of, dare I say, "marketing". :-)