This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR29387 - ICE for intrinsics with array valued function arguments.
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 13:40:50 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR29387 - ICE for intrinsics with array valued function arguments.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 06:56:34PM +0100, Paul Richard Thomas wrote:
I thought I had already looked this over and sent an OK.
Appears I read the patch but never sent an email.