This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC/PATCH] Standardize on "for (;;)" for unbounded loops
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:03:44 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [RFC/PATCH] Standardize on "for (;;)" for unbounded loops
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 29 Oct 2006, Roger Sayle wrote:
> To turn the proposal into something a little more concrete, the patch
> below standardizes the middle-end on the use of a single consistent
A concrete proposal should include the patch to codingconventions.html to
define the new convention.
Joseph S. Myers