This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch,committed] Fix MIPS bootstrap breakage...
- From: Richard Sandiford <richard at codesourcery dot com>
- To: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:39:09 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch,committed] Fix MIPS bootstrap breakage...
- References: <4545B81D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Richard Sandiford <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> David Daney <email@example.com> writes:
>> A stray comma seems to have crept into config/mips/linux.h
>> Removing it allows the bootstrap to progress.
>> Committed as obvious.
>> David Daney
>> 2006-10-30 David Daney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * config/mips/linux.h (NO_SHARED_SPECS): Correct syntax error.
> If you do this, you also need to add a comma to the use in linux64.h.
> Please do so, as otherwise this is a regression for mips64-linux-gnu.
> Patch preapproved ;)
Actually, on second thoughts, that won't work if NO_SHARED_SPECS is empty.
Just stick the NO_SHARED_SPECS last in the linux64.h definition, and leave
out the comma.