This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch,committed] Fix MIPS bootstrap breakage...
- From: Richard Sandiford <richard at codesourcery dot com>
- To: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:36:47 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch,committed] Fix MIPS bootstrap breakage...
- References: <4545B81D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
David Daney <email@example.com> writes:
> A stray comma seems to have crept into config/mips/linux.h
> Removing it allows the bootstrap to progress.
> Committed as obvious.
> David Daney
> 2006-10-30 David Daney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/mips/linux.h (NO_SHARED_SPECS): Correct syntax error.
If you do this, you also need to add a comma to the use in linux64.h.
Please do so, as otherwise this is a regression for mips64-linux-gnu.
Patch preapproved ;)
Sorry for the breakage. Testing on mips64-linux-gnu is usually
"better" than testing mips-linux-gnu, but not in this case.