This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[patch] cp/decl.c: Fix a comment typo.
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 21:38:19 -0700
- Subject: [patch] cp/decl.c: Fix a comment typo.
Committed as obvious.
2006-10-29 Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* decl.c: Fix a comment typo.
--- decl.c (revision 118129)
+++ decl.c (working copy)
@@ -9740,7 +9740,7 @@ xref_tag_from_type (tree old, tree id, t
access_* node, and the TREE_VALUE is the type of the base-class.
Non-NULL TREE_TYPE indicates virtual inheritance.
- Returns true if the binfo heirarchy was successfully created,
+ Returns true if the binfo hierarchy was successfully created,
false if an error was detected. */