This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
PATCH: trivial fixes to gimplify.c (committed)
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:55:57 +1000
- Subject: PATCH: trivial fixes to gimplify.c (committed)
This is a trivial patch, which I am committing as obvious. It
corrects a couple of problems flagged by a static analysis tool that I
ran over GCC several months ago. It has been in my tree since then
and has survived many bootstraps.
2006-10-26 Ben Elliston <email@example.com>
* gimplify.c (get_name): Remove extraneous break.
(gimplify_omp_for): Initialise ret with GS_OK.
--- gimplify.c (revision 118048)
+++ gimplify.c (working copy)
@@ -510,7 +510,6 @@ get_name (tree t)
return get_name (TREE_OPERAND (stripped_decl, 0));
@@ -4872,7 +4871,7 @@ static enum gimplify_status
gimplify_omp_for (tree *expr_p, tree *pre_p)
tree for_stmt, decl, t;
- enum gimplify_status ret = 0;
+ enum gimplify_status ret = GS_OK;
for_stmt = *expr_p;