This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC Patch]: Implement remainder() as built-in function [PR fortran/24518]
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>, Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>, FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:21:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFC Patch]: Implement remainder() as built-in function [PR fortran/24518]
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Oct 25, 2006, at 2:04 PM, Kaveh R. GHAZI wrote:
What may do the trick is "FILE **__libgcc_stdout = &stdout;"
Nope, you can't &stdout either (in general). On some systems, there
is just no pointer, stdout is just &array, it forms a pointer but
it is as meaningless as &5 (in languages other than fortran).