This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: Fix gcc.dg/pthread-init-2.c for ia64-hp-hpux*
- From: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 21:24:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Patch: Fix gcc.dg/pthread-init-2.c for ia64-hp-hpux*
- References: <200610242007.NAA13956@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> The gcc.dg/pthread-init-2.c test fails on IA64 HP-UX because we don't
> define _POSIX_C_SOURCE to 199506L when compiling it. This patch adds
> the define for IA64 HP-UX targets like it already has for PA HP-UX and
> Solaris targets.
> Unless someone objects I will check it in under the obvious rule and
> then backport it to the 4.2 branch.
The same issue most likely exists on 4.0/4.1, would you please backport
your patch there as well?
Kaveh R. Ghazi email@example.com