This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: PR29335 use MPFR for more trigonometric transcendentals
- From: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:47:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: PR29335 use MPFR for more trigonometric transcendentals
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, Roger Sayle wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, Kaveh R. GHAZI wrote:
> > 2006-10-23 Kaveh R. Ghazi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > PR middle-end/29335
> > * builtins.c (fold_builtin_sin, fold_builtin_atan): Remove.
> > (do_mpfr_arg1): Add `min', `max' and `inclusive' arguments.
> > Update all callers.
> > (BUILT_IN_SIN, BUILT_IN_ATAN): Handle in main switch.
> > (BUILT_IN_ASIN, BUILT_IN_ACOS, BUILT_IN_ATAN, BUILT_IN_ASINH,
> > BUILT_IN_ACOSH, BUILT_IN_ATANH, BUILT_IN_SINH, BUILT_IN_COSH,
> > BUILT_IN_TANH): Calculate compile-time arguments using MPFR.
> > testsuite:
> > * gcc.dg/torture/builtin-math-3.c: New test.
> This is OK for mainline. Sorry to have been a pain about the testsuite
> names, and many thanks for the compromise. Appreciated.
Likewise, and thanks for the review(s).
Kaveh R. Ghazi email@example.com