This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix final bits of PR28796
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:36:43 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix final bits of PR28796
On Sat, 21 Oct 2006, Richard Guenther wrote:
> 2006-08-25 Richard Guenther <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR middle-end/28796
> * builtins.c (fold_builtin_classify): Use HONOR_INFINITIES
> and HONOR_NANS instead of MODE_HAS_INFINITIES and MODE_HAS_NANS
> for deciding optimizations in consistency with fold-const.c
> (fold_builtin_unordered_cmp): Likewise.
This is OK for mainline. Now that everything is nicely consistent,
would it be possible to add some tests to the testsuite to ensure
that we do the correct folding with different command line options?
Many thanks in advance,