This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PING] Fold (l)floor (fabs (x))
- From: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:42:17 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: [PING] Fold (l)floor (fabs (x))
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 16 Aug 2006, Richard Guenther wrote:
> This patch folds floor (x) to trunc (x) iff x is positive, likewise
> for lfloor (x) to FIX_TRUNC_EXPR (x) (this happens in povray which
> happens to be in a benchmark suite not yet released).
> Bootstrapped and tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.
> Ok for 4.3?