This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix compile time and memory usage issues from previous fix
- From: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 09:56:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: Fix compile time and memory usage issues from previous fix
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I haven't seen this mentioned yet in the thread here but your
latest changes seem to be causing new regressions in the gcc testsuite...
FAIL: gcc.dg/tree-ssa/loadpre1.c scan-tree-dump-times Eliminated: 1 1
FAIL: gcc.dg/tree-ssa/loadpre14.c scan-tree-dump-times Eliminated: 1 1
FAIL: gcc.dg/tree-ssa/loadpre15.c scan-tree-dump-times Eliminated: 1 1
FAIL: gcc.dg/tree-ssa/pr26421.c scan-tree-dump-times V_MAY_DEF 1
on powerpc-apple-darwin8.5.0. Other targets like
x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu and ia64-suse-linux-gnu
seem to have these regressions as well.