This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR3511, missed PRE of strlen with constant argument
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Geoff Keating" <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Cc: "Richard Guenther" <rguenther at suse dot de>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 15:24:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR3511, missed PRE of strlen with constant argument
- References: <DECCDC4F-14F4-47B5-8F20-575270CE106A@geoffk.org>
On 9/12/06, Geoff Keating <email@example.com> wrote:
> 2006-05-08 Richard Guenther <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR tree-optimization/3511
> * tree-ssa-pre.c (phi_translate): Fold CALL_EXPRs that
> got new invariant arguments during PHI translation.
> * gcc.dg/tree-ssa/ssa-pre-15.c: New testcase.
This patch is OK (but unless it's a regression it's probably not
suitable for this stage of development).
Re-bootstrapped and regtested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, applied