This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bootstrapping broken by ada when --disable-bootstrap
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:29:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: bootstrapping broken by ada when --disable-bootstrap
- References: <E6E4090A-38F0-486F-B616-88F97BDF8F03@apple.com>
On Oct 20, 2006, at 3:22 PM, Mike Stump wrote:
ada breaks bootstrapping when --disable-bootstrap is given and ada
Since I have to upgrade my build system eventually, I upgraded it to
just stopped using ---disable-bootstrap when I want to bootstrap to
side-step the problem, so I'm fine with a WONTFIX for it. If someone
else cares enough, they can push for the patch. See the PR for details.