This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch,wwwdocs] Fix links in htdocs/translation.html
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:01:38 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [patch,wwwdocs] Fix links in htdocs/translation.html
- References: <4536692E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 18 Oct 2006, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> ok to submit?
it's certainly fine to submit this to gcc-patches, but even more,
it's also fine (and very welcome) to commit to CVS. ;-)
Thanks for spotting and addressing this!
Once your patch is in, I will run a new round with my link checker.
Would you be interested in the results, and possibly in helping to
address issues found that way?