This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: r117771 - in /trunk: ChangeLog config.sub gcc/c...
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: liqin at sunnorth dot com dot cn
- Cc: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 18:32:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: r117771 - in /trunk: ChangeLog config.sub gcc/c...
- References: <OF69A12D11.1B89D62D-ON4825720C.00048886-4825720C.000580C1@sunnorth.com.cn>
On Oct 18, 2006, at 6:00 PM, email@example.com wrote:
But it a puzzle, after post the patch, when I can check the patch
in? Who will tell me I could commit my patch?
As you say, it is a puzzle. :-)
See gcc-patches for examples of how it usually goes. Sometimes people
don't get any feedback for a year, other times, in minutes they get an
Ok. You can expect something in between. As for who, that's easy,
someone listed in the MAINTAINERS file. :-)