This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: r117771 - in /trunk: ChangeLog config.sub gcc/c...
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: liqin at sunnorth dot com dot cn
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:08:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: r117771 - in /trunk: ChangeLog config.sub gcc/c...
- References: <OFC14F3306.306DCD4A-ON4825720B.002F8DC1-4825720B.00313B00@sunnorth.com.cn>
> Dear Mark Mitchell & Joseph S. Myers,
> OK, I will post my patch to gcc-patches until you confirm my
> Wrire access policies.
Since you were able to check in, you have write access. But, that
doesn't mean that you have the right to approve your own patches; at
this point, they still require review by a GCC reviewer. And, as others
have said, you will always need to post your patches to gcc-patches when
you check them in.
(650) 331-3385 x713