This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: r117771 - in /trunk: ChangeLog config.sub gcc/c...
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: liqin at gcc dot gnu dot org, liqin at sunnorth dot com dot cn, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 00:45:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: r117771 - in /trunk: ChangeLog config.sub gcc/c...
- References: <email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Joseph S. Myers wrote:
This patch does not appear to have been posted to gcc-patches. Please
post it there. I must ask that you familiarise yourself with the
requirements for maintainers of parts of GCC before committing any further
patches. In particular:
I do not believe that the SC has appointed anyone as maintainer of this
port, though I would expect Liqin to become the maintainer in the
relatively near future. Liqin, that means that your patches need to be
reviewed before you check them in.
(650) 331-3385 x713