This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[wwwdocs, committed] Typo fix.
- From: Brooks Moses <bmoses at stanford dot edu>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:57:20 -0700
- Subject: [wwwdocs, committed] Typo fix.
Typo/grammar fix to htdocs/gcc-4.2/changes.html. Committed as obvious.
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/wwwdocs/htdocs/gcc-4.2/changes.html,v
retrieving revision 1.14
diff -u -3 -r1.14 changes.html
--- changes.html 17 Oct 2006 18:46:03 -0000 1.14
+++ changes.html 17 Oct 2006 18:54:55 -0000
@@ -178,7 +178,7 @@
<li>Up to GCC 4.1, a popular way to specify the target tools used
during the build was to create directories named <code>gas</code>,
<code>binutils</code>, etc. in the build tree, and create
- links to the tools from there. This does not work anymore
+ links to the tools from there. This does not work any more
when the compiler is bootstrapped. The new configure option
<code>--with-target-tools</code> provides a better way to achieve
the same effect, and works for all native and cross settings.</li>