This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: Chen Liqin <liqin at sunnorth dot com dot cn>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:29:52 +1000
- Subject: config.guess/sub refresh
Hi Chen Liqin,
I have just updated the config.guess/sub scripts at the top-level. In
doing so, I discovered that you committed a change to these files that
did not go via the master copies. Since you submitted that patch to
me independently, I have just overwritten the existing version to
bring it in sync with the FSF master versions.
By the way, I could not find a ChangeLog entry that documented your
change at all. I had to discover who made the change using svn