This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [patch,libgfortran] Fix PR29277 Formated stream output
- From: Danny Smith <dannysmith at clear dot net dot nz>
- To: 'Jerry DeLisle' <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- Cc: 'Fortran List' <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, 'gcc-patches' <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:36:31 +1300
- Subject: RE: [patch,libgfortran] Fix PR29277 Formated stream output
> -----Original Message-----
> From: firstname.lastname@example.org
> [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Jerry DeLisle
> Sent: Monday, 16 October 2006 9:47 a.m.
> I would suggest this patch go in as is. This will work on
> every system I can
> find except mingw. Cygwin does its own CR-LF magic. This
> should actually
> execute fine on mingw, but will not embed a CR accept at the
> ends of records. >
> > 2006-10-06 Jerry DeLisle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > PR libgfortran/29277
> > * io/list_read.c (next_char): Update strm_pos.
> > (eat_separator): Delete extra call to unget_char.
> > * io/transfer.c (read_block): Use read_sf for formatted
> stream I/O.
> > (next_record_r): Update strm_pos for formatted stream
> I/O and handle
> > end-of-record correctly.
> > (next_record_w): Ditto.
> > (next_record): Enable next record (r/w) functions and
> update strm_pos.
> > (finalize_transfer): Call next_record to finish the record.
This causes no new regression on i686-pc-mingw32, after modfiying the
I have runtestsuite from cygwin bash shell, and I have also tested the
streamio tests manually in cmd.exe shell and zsh.exe shell