This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Texinfo docs: Change "gfortran" to "GNU Fortran"
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Brooks Moses <bmoses at stanford dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 23:07:19 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Texinfo docs: Change "gfortran" to "GNU Fortran"
- References: <452C57EC.email@example.com>
On Tue, 10 Oct 2006, Brooks Moses wrote:
In the Gfortran documentation, we recently standardized on "GNU Fortran"
rather than "gfortran" as the official name to use when referring to the
Fortran compiler. This patch extends this standardization to the main GCC
This looks good, thanks!
Ok for trunk?
By the way, gcc/fortran/gfortran.texi also has a list of contributors
which I think should be merged into gcc/doc/contrib.texi; might this
be a next step on your documentation improvement agenda? ;-)