This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] fix gcc.target/i386/asm-4.c for x86_64-darwin
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 18:53:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] fix gcc.target/i386/asm-4.c for x86_64-darwin
- References: <696E9DA2-E549-4536-AAAB-9953B2F9064F@apple.com>
On Oct 13, 2006, at 4:35 PM, Eric Christopher wrote:
So, as the comment says the asm statement in the code doesn't work
with the current code model that x86_64 darwin has, the new code I
believe preserves the integrity of the test and makes it pass on
tested there and on x86-darwin.
Ok. If someone with deeper x86_64 insight has a different idea, I'd
be happy to defer to them.