This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] mips: Allow larger values for __aligned__
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, Richard Sandiford <richard at codesourcery dot com>, echristo at apple dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:30:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] mips: Allow larger values for __aligned__
- References: <20061013192953.GB6622@lios> <200610131935.k9DJZZXQ018699@earth.phy.uc.edu>
On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 03:35:35PM -0400, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 07:25:32PM +0200, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > > > Tested without regression on i686-pc-linux-gnu.
> > >
> > > Am I the only one to see this?
> > You are compiling with -Werror, is that normal? I don't compile with
> > -Werror for testing.
> -Werror is the default with checking so you did not do a bootstrap at all
> which means you did not test your patch correctly.
That is correct, it appears I did not test this patch correctly.
I only ran a "make" and "make -k check", and not "make boostrap".
(650) 331-3385 x716