This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [middle-end] PR c/29092, vector types not compatible when they should be [take 2]
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:30:09 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [middle-end] PR c/29092, vector types not compatible when they should be [take 2]
On Fri, 13 Oct 2006, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> 2006-09-25 Paolo Bonzini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR c/29092
> * tree.c (make_vector_type): Memoize types.
> (used_vector_types): New.
> * gcc.target/powerpc/20030218-1.c: Fix failing testcase.
> * gcc.dg/simd-5.c, gcc.dg/simd-6: New testcases.
Many thanks for making these changes. I think the revised patch looks
much better. This is OK for mainline, and after a few days without
problems on other platforms, for the 4.x release branches, after the
Sorry for being a pain. Thanks again for fixing this P1 regression.
Roger Sayle, E-mail: email@example.com
OpenEye Scientific Software, WWW: http://www.eyesopen.com/
Suite 1107, 3600 Cerrillos Road, Tel: (+1) 505-473-7385
Santa Fe, New Mexico, 87507. Fax: (+1) 505-473-0833