This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC PATCH, i386]: Pass FP arguments in i387 registers
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: "Uros Bizjak" <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Roger Sayle" <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Date: 12 Oct 2006 08:29:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH, i386]: Pass FP arguments in i387 registers
- References: <email@example.com>
"Uros Bizjak" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> * config/i386/i386.opt: New target option -m387regparm.
I know Richard suggested an option along the lines of -mregparm, but I
think that as we add options of this sort it would make more sense to
group them into a single -mabi= option. The existing options would
then be synonyms for a -mabi= option.